A: repair their car
WATCH OUT FOR THE NAIL GUN
(Men’s Health) Scientists say do it yourself skills will vanish by 2048, help save men from extinction. Here’s what Men’s Health The Above-Average Guy reports these facts about hardware:
- 37% of handymen flip on home improvement TV shows for do-it-yourself tips.
- 50% of men under the age of 35 can not wire an outlet.
- 10% of cars on the road are illuminated with “check engine” lights.
- 12% of men have tried a recent car repair themselves.
- 22% of guys have at least one broke appliance in their house.
- 44% would rather buy a new appliance than fix the old one.
- 10% of amateur project go wrong.
- Duct Tape is a guys favorite jerry-rigging tool.